My Lockdown experience !!!!!!!!!!!




Hello Everyone ,

Hope you all doing Good , staying safe and Preparing yourself for a bounce back.

Just sharing some of my experience during 60 days of lock down :

1. There was a lots of self realization that happened. Read a book called Inner Engineering, which helped me to realize about my Mind, body & Energy and how can I utilize my energy to its full potential.

2. Got to learn more about yog shashtra and importance of doing yoga and how your breathing can control your mind & body. That was amazing...

3. Attended almost 20 odd life changing seminars from various gurus, helping to improve personal & professional life.

4. Watched series such as Shark tank, The pitchers, Mirzapur, Special Ops, Family Man With my Wifey. Got her interested in My #startup journey. The Pitchers & Shark tanks have become her favourite series now :)

5. Focussed on SEO for keywords especially "ERP in kuwait" , " Dairy ERP in kuwait" and from 2nd page we made it to #1 ranking in just 60days... That was a very good effort from smb TEAM... APPLAUD !!!! Still working on lots of other Keywords as well...

6. Learning kautalya shashtra (Arth shahstra) from amazing teacher & partner #Yogesh bhai. I will definitely share My experience on Arthshashtra in coming blogs..

7. Read a book called Blitzscaling, and have prepared some action points to implement as soon as we are back in action.

8. Trying to acheive target of 50 pushups in a row ( Still on 30 so far)... Many of you already must be doing it (Thats Amazing!!!).. If any one trying, let me know your count...

9. Developed 2 new amazing SAAS products..
Esignature (esign.ribox.me) - A platform to sign/stamp your documents online and share with clients
Logistic/Delivery Platform (onmyway.ribox.me)...

Please review and share your comments on the same.

10. Finally.... Played a lot of UNO with my lovely daughter #Rukaiya... Playing with her, teasing her is so much fun...and Not to forget amazing dishes cooked by my wife & mother, were just YUMMY !!!

Just to mention everything is not as rosy as it seems,,, there have been challenges obviously, fighting with your spouse / Disagreements within the team & Family / client deliveries before deadline / Providing client support etc. within your daily routine of #WFH, But these are "Part of life" and handling them and moving on is "Art of Life".

Hope you Enjoy the Read. Tk care & Stay Safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start making something

CORONA has made us more Human !!!